What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User’s computer, or other electronic device such as a mobile phone or tablet. This download is made when the User accesses a website, allowing the owner of the website to store data and information.
Blocking all cookies may result in disabling certain features of the Website.
Types of cookies
Below we inform you about the type of cookies used on our website and their purpose:
- Depending on how long they remain active on the terminal equipment
– Session: Designed with the purpose of collecting and storing data while the User accesses the Website. They are stored in the terminal until the User completes the browsing session.
– Persistent: through these cookies the data is stored on the device and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website.
- Depending on the entity that manages them
– Own: those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from www.auxadi.com.
– From third parties: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the Website.
- According to purpose
– Technical: they allow the User to navigate through the Website or the platform, allowing the use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, using security elements during navigation or storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Analysis: they allow us to analyse the behaviour of the Users of the Website. In order to do this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve it.
– Personalization: they allow the User to access the service with some predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the type of browser to access, the language chosen, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Taking into account the information provided through this Cookies Policy, below we provide information on how you can manage the cookies used on www.auxadi.com through the different options offered by the most common browsers (Explorer, Firefox and Chrome). If the installation of all cookies on the website is prevented, certain functions of the website and certain content may be affected.
How to view cookies
Depending on the browser you use, you can obtain more information about cookies via the following links:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Disable or delete cookies
At any time, the User of the Website may allow, block or delete cookies installed on his terminal, as explained in the links above.
Disabling cookies does not prevent the use of the Website, but some content may be limited.
Changes to the Cookies Policy
Please note that for further information on the AUXADI website you can access to the following links:
Data Protection Policy