It establishes the obligation to cancel the tax obligations and social security resources through electronic means of payment, eliminating the possibility of their cancellation in cash.
In this sense, it is established the obligation to cancel through home banking the following obligations, as of 1/8/2017:
Value added tax:
– Social security employers (except private households)
– Balances of affidavits of earnings for human beings and personal property
– Payments of any concept for up to $ 10
On the other hand, the following obligations must be canceled through home banking, automatic debit or other electronic means:
– Advances of profits for human beings and personal goods;
– Autonomous categories II and II.
As of 1/1/2018:
– Autonomous categories I and I’
The rest of tax obligations and social security resources may be canceled by other electronic means different form home banking to the extent that there are no provisions that require to use only this system.
Source: Estudio Eidelstein